Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
How to score goals in MSC (by shooting) EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
How to score goals in MSC (by shooting) EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
How to score goals in MSC (by shooting) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
How to score goals in MSC (by shooting) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
How to score goals in MSC (by shooting) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
How to score goals in MSC (by shooting) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
How to score goals in MSC (by shooting) EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
How to score goals in MSC (by shooting) EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
How to score goals in MSC (by shooting) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

How to score goals in MSC (by shooting)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
coheed&cambria

coheed&cambria

How to score goals in MSC (by shooting) Empty
PostSubject: How to score goals in MSC (by shooting)   How to score goals in MSC (by shooting) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:06 pm

I ripped the iso file of the game off of the disc onto my computer, allowing me to see some of the coding and whatnot of the game. i found this interesting little bit of information about how the percentage of a shot scoring is determined. all of this information is copied directly from a text file made by the game creators, i can assure you it is accurate.

Quote :
# SHOT METER Stuff
Shot Net Open Angle = 60.0 # Angle where we calc the max shot score from.
Shot Ratings Weight = 0.10 # Character difference on the shooting. Dictates the bonus by rating
Shot Net Open Weight = 0.475 # Likelyhood of scoring, How open the net is (goalie/player positioning)
Shot Player Distance Weight = 0.325 # Likelyhood of scoring, How open the player is, the remainder of these two value is much is based on shot charging (up to 1.0)
Chip Shot Goalie Out Weight = 0.40 # How far is the goalie out of his net
Chip Shot Net Open Weight = 0.40 # Likelyhood of scoring, How open the net is (goalie/player positioning)
STS Yellow Distance = 0.1 # How far from Perfect Time is Yellow Time.

so, as you can see its little bit of a rough translation, and i dont know the amount of change in scoring percentage that is caused by say, being more open. still though, it does explain certain things, such as why corner shots have higher percentages, etc.

il keep looking through the game files and if i find anything else that can be useful, il pass it along
Back to top Go down

How to score goals in MSC (by shooting)
Page 1 of 1