HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 

MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WT

PostSubject: MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   Tue May 13, 2014 9:22 pm

I don't know if you know this, but MSC is a hackable game. I've known this for a while, and recently I've come up with some alterations to game physics, character stats, and more. If anybody is interested, please reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RickyRam

PostSubject: Re: MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)   Tue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm

WT wrote:
I don't know if you know this, but MSC is a hackable game. I've known this for a while, and recently I've come up with some alterations to game physics, character stats, and more. If anybody is interested, please reply.

http://mschargedsky.forumotion.com/t511-fun-facts-of-msc-straight-from-the-coding
Back to top Go down
View user profile

MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1