Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
Colygrim's Farewell EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
Colygrim's Farewell EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
Colygrim's Farewell EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
Colygrim's Farewell EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
Colygrim's Farewell EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
Colygrim's Farewell EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
Colygrim's Farewell EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
Colygrim's Farewell EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
Colygrim's Farewell EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

Colygrim's Farewell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colygrim

Colygrim

Colygrim's Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Colygrim's Farewell   Colygrim's Farewell EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Good afternoon everyone,

I know I haven't been active for the longest of times so I thought I would provide a quick update: Next fall, I will be at Elizabethtown College (15 minutes outside of Hershey Pennsylvania) for engineering as well as a basketball recruit. For anyone who wants to get in contact with me about anything, ask around for my Facebook and Skype.

I was just informed now that Nintendo Wifi servers will be terminated in a matter of days. It's heart breaking to see MSC gone after playing from 6th grade until now.....a senior in high school. Anyone who is illiterate and doesn't know what grade a senior means, it's 13. Sike. 12. Anyways, I have grown a lot through MSC as well as the memories you all have provided. From the Bay days to now, you guys will never be forgotten as well as some of the games I used to have with certain members of the MSC community. Coheed&Cambria, Jay, Berble and Shadow, thank you guys for extending the MSC years for as long as you could. Again, MSC will always have a special place in my heart and will never be forgotten. I wish the best of luck to everyone in their futures and may the force be with you all.

In regards,

Colygrim
Back to top Go down
Shad0winvadr
Admin
Shad0winvadr

Colygrim's Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colygrim's Farewell   Colygrim's Farewell EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am

pce out
Back to top Go down

Colygrim's Farewell
Page 1 of 1