HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 

Boohead's farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
boohead86

PostSubject: Boohead's farewell   Mon May 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Welp I didn't register my friend code for this game on the thing for Custom servers (Shoutouts to Bean for helping people with that) so this is where I say good bye. It was fun while it lasted. I won't forget the first time I joined and played. It was bumpy at times, it was strenuous at times, and most of the time it was salty as hell. But hey I wouldn't be the person I was today without MSC. I wouldn't have gotten to know PCwario without MSC. I wouldn't have met so many awesome people without MSC. I also wouldn't have the rivals I have now without MSC. I won't forget those times we shared, and the Bonds we made over MSC. But now that the servers are gonna shut down, It's time I put the game down....for good......this time......forever. It's been real guys. Maybe I'll catch you at one of my streams sometime.

Farewell.

The Legendary Bhead86
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WT

PostSubject: Re: Boohead's farewell   Mon May 19, 2014 6:11 pm

You realize that you can just delete your save data and still use the server, right? And even then you can still download and install a completed save file later, or simply replay RTTSC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boohead86

PostSubject: Re: Boohead's farewell   Mon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm

WT wrote:
You realize that you can just delete your save data and still use the server, right? And even then you can still download and install a completed save file later, or simply replay RTTSC.

nah. I don't enjoy the game anymore. Hence why I posted this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boohead's farewell   

Back to top Go down

Boohead's farewell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1