HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 

Your slide:hit ratio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miles
Admin

PostSubject: Your slide:hit ratio   Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:09 pm

Ok everyone be honest here. I just got to thinking about this the other night when i was examining the essence of my shitty defense.

I realized that a majority of the time, if i dont have the ball i am continuously tapping A to keep up with the opponent, and the millisecond i get in range of the players, i slide. No exceptions.

Even if i'm too far away....fuck it. i slide. very rarely do i hit players. and i'm wondering if i have always been like this from the start or if its just a new bad habit that started since i recently picked this game up again.

What is your defense like?

I'd have to say my slide: hit ratio is something absurd like

9:1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mschargedsky.forumotion.com
Eru.

PostSubject: Re: Your slide:hit ratio   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:45 am

Since I started using Petey, I've been hitting more, but probably about 2:1 slide:hit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
waLuigi me

PostSubject: Re: Your slide:hit ratio   Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:38 pm

I would say mine is 1:2 slide:hit

While getting a slide steal is much more advantageous if you get it, there are too many problems that can happen with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2k.

PostSubject: Re: Your slide:hit ratio   Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:30 pm

When I started playing the game 4 months ago, I always had the mindset for the first few weeks that the game worked kinda like the GameCube version where I slide raped all day so my slide to hit ratio used to be at around 9:1 slide:hit. As time now goes on I see that hitting is a better way to go because in the competitive side it can completely stop a counter-attack or make it so that the opponent has to reset his plan for his trick. With that said now my slide to hit ratio is about a 2:3 slide:hit ratio now that I have more knowledge about how to play the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your slide:hit ratio   

Back to top Go down

Your slide:hit ratio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1