Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Colygrim

Colygrim

The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered Empty
PostSubject: The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered   The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:26 pm

For many of you, you are wondering, "why did you quit?" or something like "tell me why you quit?" while I have been trolling the chat the past few days/nights. Here I'll unfold I guess why I have decided to quit the game for GOOD now. Feel free to comment as you desire, even its like a WTF or like oh that's gay, just come back, whatever or however you'll think me of, there are last words I'll put into these forums/chat. Here now, I present reasonings

1, My skill level in comparison to others
- My level of play is lower than others, I went to Wario when I went 100-5 on rnaked, starting off 59-0 before losing to Red9378. After all the work put into getting away shooting down, I still felt as if I hadn't gotten any better with Wario and away shooting. And the fact that I just don't do well against trickster's 90%/majority of the time, why be frustrated while playing a game

2, It's just time to move on from the game
- I got the game as soon as it came out, joined MSCBAY february of 2009, at a level I thought I was ok, but I was really bad. Fox McCloud and KoolaidMan and BlackKnight11 had taught me tricks then and I'm ok at them now. Despite playing the game since it's release in 2007, It's probably been one of my 3 favorite games to play on the Wii, alongside Guitar Hero Metallica and Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam, and I think it's time to just give it up, especially when school is in 2 weeks were I got my first C final, ever.

3, People of MSCSky
- I find myself a relatively easy person to get along with when I first starting coming here, and since most people here already were MSCBay peeps, I could fit in just fine. But now, I don't wanna point out names but I'm just unhappy with the chat these days and the past few weeks, just am, all needed to be said and done.

4, The ability/passion in WANTING to play MSC
- I don't feel like I possess this anymore. Pressing buttons, running the same formations, playing relatively the same people again and theyre same Wally DB 2x Boo, the list could be going on forever but I don't want to ramble and make it feel like a list of excuses to I will just leave this part to the point.

These reasons listed above are the more general, main reasons why but there are others, my intention of this post was to post the general idea of why I am leaving. As said above, feel free to comment on my actions. I don't mind any input you guys may have

In regard, ColyG
Back to top Go down
Red9378

Red9378

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered   The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:45 am

Meh, I bet Reason #1 was your primary reason.

Anyway, if you want to quit, then quit. Even if you quit playing, at least stick around at the chat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/R9378
2k.

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered   The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Honestly I see myself playing msc until I get a PS3 (which may be very soon) because once I get a PS3 I' gonna get addicted to that Killzone and Uncharted and Battlefield shit haha.
Back to top Go down
Red9378

Red9378

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered   The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Whatever happened to "quitting?"
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin
Miles

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered   The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:13 pm

ppl that say they're quitting and make a public announcement about it hardly ever "quit". the ppl that actually quit are those that dont make a big deal about it. they just disappear and move on with life or get too busy to play.
Back to top Go down
https://mschargedsky.forumotion.com
Red9378

Red9378

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered   The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 pm

I am pretty sure that this isn't the first time he made the same announcement of quitting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered   The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reason Why I Have Quit: Discovered
Page 1 of 1