Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  Empty
PostSubject: MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION    MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:48 pm

Berble: (Aggressive) I Can’t believe he is only 15 years old! This kid is one of the best players right now! His tricks offense and his Defense are incredible! He is very intelligent and very aggressive! His skills definitely improve last time I played!

YD: (Elite Trickster) Almost everyone know how to perform many tricks in msc! YD on the other hand know how to perform them very effectively ! I could honestly say with a straight face that he could be number one or number two!  He is one of the best trickster!

Ricky: (vigorous) He may not be the top 5 best player! But I know one thing! He never gives up! He will Fight, Attack, brawl, hit to get a victory! Overall he is a great player! He know how to use his items well and know how to perform tricks and setups! He not a bad player! Don’t underestimate him!

Tj: (Power House) POWER POWER POWER! I cant emphasize enough how good this guy really is! Look out msc players the game can be over in a blink of in eye! No points on the board or not improving your defense! You won’t have a chance!

Yuki: (Devious) sometimes he can be a pain in the butt sometimes! I like his play style because he disguise his setups! That’s why he is devious! He is quick and really smart! It could be difficult to play against this guy if he knows all your moves! Ohh did I mention he is really good with every captain! So when he picks bj don’t laugh!

Neko: (swiftly) her peach, her team, and her play style is quick and fast! Neko has the best peach so far! She doesn’t play msc a lot! but if there is a female msc tournament! I would bet my money on her for sure!

Julien: (Tricky) not saying any names! But a few players complain the way Julien plays! His instas can be tricky! Why do you complain! Just improve your defense! Make any needed adjustment in your defense! All instas are block able! You just need to learn how to block them and stop being a little brat! Julien is one of my favorite opponent to play against! His play style is very tricky but I love it!

Swoobat: (Super Hyper) he is a petey user! Petey Db and 2 boos! Almost every petey users here uses that team! But his team seems so hyper! The games we play hare very competitive! He may not be the top 5 players! I believe in this kid that he can be in the top 10!

2K RICHKID: (Vicious) I am not a cruel Violent person! But in msc it’s a different story! Yes I hit a lot! and yes I rely on items! Most players here hate the way I play because I hit spam and item spam! Ohh did I mention I like to Dry bone deke a lot if I have the opportunity to score! I play to win the game! So whatever it takes for me to get a W! I will HIT STRIKE BEAT AND THRASH TO WIN!

Wise: (Wise) Yep that is right! Wise is wise! A very intelligent player! Wise has great experience! His knowledge and his good judgment are very outstanding in the game of msc! I almost forgot! He is another petey user to! He is very competitive so watch out!

To be Continue! More players will be revealed!
Back to top Go down
WiseWarrior

WiseWarrior

PostSubject: Re: MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION    MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Awesome! cheers 
Back to top Go down
sceptile16

sceptile16

PostSubject: Re: MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION    MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:05 am

Berble is 15?!  affraid 
Back to top Go down
JaySkyBlue

JaySkyBlue

PostSubject: Re: MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION    MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:24 pm

What about me??
Back to top Go down
sceptile16

sceptile16

PostSubject: Re: MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION    MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:55 pm

and me... ?
Back to top Go down
Paolito

PostSubject: Re: MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION    MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:56 pm

and me... like what is wrong with you 2k.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION    MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION  Empty

Back to top Go down

MSC PLAYER DISCRIPTION
Page 1 of 1