Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
(©A) Challenge Accepted EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
(©A) Challenge Accepted EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
(©A) Challenge Accepted EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
(©A) Challenge Accepted EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
(©A) Challenge Accepted EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
(©A) Challenge Accepted EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
(©A) Challenge Accepted EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
(©A) Challenge Accepted EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
(©A) Challenge Accepted EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

(©A) Challenge Accepted

Go down 
+2
atangerine
JaySkyBlue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JaySkyBlue

JaySkyBlue

(©A) Challenge Accepted Empty
PostSubject: (©A) Challenge Accepted   (©A) Challenge Accepted EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:34 pm

So I was thinking about this for awhile and I thought why not give this a go again? Just for fun and spark up some serious competition! I'm well aware that there is not sufficient people here but there's just enough to have some fun!

So I started my own MSC Clan! (©️A) Challenge Accepted. I was fortunate enough to already find players who are interested!

Here are my following members

(©️A) JoseMEX
(©️A) Sceptile
(©️A) Ad. Ackbar
(©️A) MarWolf

I hope that YD's clan (cT) Crazed Trickerster can get some players so we can try to have a clan war and have fun doing it! Very Happy

So what do you all here on this site think of this? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atangerine
Admin
atangerine

PostSubject: Re: (©A) Challenge Accepted   (©A) Challenge Accepted EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:58 pm

We don't have enough members to make clans. Maybe if you guys actually came to the chat...
Back to top Go down
boohead86

PostSubject: Re: (©A) Challenge Accepted   (©A) Challenge Accepted EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Maybe if you guys actually came to the the Chat maybe we can make it a thing. But for now, I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
JaySkyBlue

JaySkyBlue

PostSubject: Re: (©A) Challenge Accepted   (©A) Challenge Accepted EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:22 pm

I do come to the chat. You guys see me there everyday.
Back to top Go down
Shad0winvadr
Admin
Shad0winvadr

PostSubject: Re: (©A) Challenge Accepted   (©A) Challenge Accepted EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:22 pm

this the dumbest clan name ever
Back to top Go down
coheed&cambria

coheed&cambria

PostSubject: Re: (©A) Challenge Accepted   (©A) Challenge Accepted EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:12 pm

not only is this a bad idea, but it has the worst clan name ever and i dont even know 3 of your 4 members.

but i can safely say that having anyone with MEX at the end of their name in your clan is a bad start
Back to top Go down
RickyRam

RickyRam

PostSubject: Re: (©A) Challenge Accepted   (©A) Challenge Accepted EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:23 pm

JaySkyBlue wrote:
I do come to the chat. You guys see me there everyday.

Jay, Tangy is trying to say that all those players in your group needa meet all the players in the chat. Sure you come, but where are those other players? MarWulf? Ackbar needs to show up too. And it would be cool if you could convince Larry to come to the chat. I would love to meet/play those other players in your Facebook group but i never know if they're on and I have to go out of my way/wait a while to play someone.

We have to be on the same page and there is little to no action on the facebook group. All of these unknown members you found don't participate cause there's nothing to participate in. I like the group but it needs to get more involved. The chat is the best way for this. Boohead and Tangy just said it.

Also clans would be great, but if we could start it up among the
FB group and the str1krs, there would be enough people to do it.

I'm not trying to hate Jay, but it would be great if we could somehow join forces and get everyone on Facebook in the chat/forums and everyone on the str1kr site in the fb group.
Back to top Go down
JaySkyBlue

JaySkyBlue

PostSubject: Re: (©A) Challenge Accepted   (©A) Challenge Accepted EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Nah I know you're not hating. Smile I've tried convincing people there to come to STR1KR. You saw my video from I believe 2 weeks ago I posted? I told everyone they should go there. I'll try again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (©A) Challenge Accepted   (©A) Challenge Accepted Empty

Back to top Go down

(©A) Challenge Accepted
Page 1 of 1