Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

I'm taking a short break from MSC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WiseWarrior

WiseWarrior

I'm taking a short break from MSC Empty
PostSubject: I'm taking a short break from MSC   I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:25 am

There's too much going on in my life, and I can't concentrate on the game. I get defeated too easily. (Mentally, not literally defeated, although that has happened too haha.) I played amazingly well against Berble and Shadow today in the Striker Cup. Then I had a bunch of stressful things happen, and decided to play more MSC to try and cheer myself, which turned out to be a horrible idea.

I played Julien and Yuki in Striker Cup matches, and completely fell apart. I was barely holding it together due to the stress, and after losing the first game vs. Julien, which I should've won, I completely lost my composure, and the next there games. I missed tons of wide open shots, which I'd hit all of earlier in the day. Then vs. Yuki I missed a game winner and was too depressed to even play properly the final game.

There's just too much going on in my life right now, and while I play fine if I have no stress, (As proven by my earlier matches with Berble and Shadow) if I get the least bit of stress I completely lose my focus, as I don't handle stress well AT ALL.

I don't need MSC depressing me with the already tough struggles in my life, so I'm taking a short break. I'm not intending this to be a "OMG I QUIT MSC FOREVER #$^@ MSC" topics. I'm most certainly not quitting forever. I just need a little break until things in real life calm down, which should be soon.
Back to top Go down
Shad0winvadr
Admin
Shad0winvadr

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking a short break from MSC   I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:44 am

Wise this game is 50% Mental 40% Bullshit and 10% skill.

I'm not gonna give tips for a strong mental game in this post but what I'm gonna say is that you cant let a bad game get to you. I talk shit all the fucking time and lose to everyone here on a regular basis and that makes me salty as fuck. I rant on the chat and I make passive aggressive forum posts [see "Luck Bridge"] and make every excuse possible for why I lost. So don't think you're alone on this.

Just remember that we all play this game for that one moment where we are literally having a fucking fun as fuck time. We play through the bullshit and the luck and we play against our own mind all so we can have a few moments of pure joy in this game like the 6-6 in our last series earlier where we were both literally playing perfect defense. And it's times like those when you dont even care if you lose.

So dont let a bad day get to you, or even a bad week or bad month. Trust me i've had a bad month and its shit.

And please finish the striker cup. Its unfair for everybody in the cup for you to quit at this point. So at least finish that Sad
Back to top Go down
WiseWarrior

WiseWarrior

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking a short break from MSC   I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:50 am

You're right Shadow. I pretty much NEVER have off days or games, but I have lately, so it's pretty new to me. Two days ago I had a horrible day, thought I sucked, then realized it was probably just a bad day, and the next day I played fine. Half of today I played amazing, half I sucked. I'm still a great player even if I have a bad series, or two...or ten.

So yeah, I'll finish the Striker Cup. And fuck it, I won't even quit MSC. You're right, we all have moments of suckage. I won't let it get to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Necro

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking a short break from MSC   I'm taking a short break from MSC EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 3:52 am

WiseWarrior wrote:
You're right Shadow. I pretty much NEVER have off days or games, but I have lately, so it's pretty new to me. Two days ago I had a horrible day, thought I sucked, then realized it was probably just a bad day, and the next day I played fine. Half of today I played amazing, half I sucked. I'm still a great player even if I have a bad series, or two...or ten.

So yeah, I'll finish the Striker Cup. And fuck it, I won't even quit MSC. You're right, we all have moments of suckage. I won't let it get to me. Very Happy
Plus you said you were having a bad day anyway, just relax bruh, take a deep breath, maybe go to sleep, and hopefully life will get better and you wont be upset with MSC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm taking a short break from MSC   I'm taking a short break from MSC Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm taking a short break from MSC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strikers Cup League :: General MSC Discussion :: General MSC Discussion-
Jump to: