Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
Red9378's Introduction EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
Red9378's Introduction EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
Red9378's Introduction EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
Red9378's Introduction EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
Red9378's Introduction EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
Red9378's Introduction EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
Red9378's Introduction EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
Red9378's Introduction EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
Red9378's Introduction EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

Red9378's Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red9378

Red9378

Red9378's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Red9378's Introduction   Red9378's Introduction EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 2:39 am

Heh, I can't believe I didn't notice this section, until now. Razz

Anyhoo, most of you should know me, right?!

About the beginning of my Mario Strikers Charged journey, let's start to when I originally got the game. I am very certain that I obtained this game on February 18, 2008. This date is very easy to remember, because it was coincidentally President's Day, at the time.

After a few months of enduring countless weeks of Ranked gameplay, I reached a point where I wouldn't be THAT ashamed about my record. Along the way, I found out about MSCBay, while exploring the leaderboards. Let's just say my reputation wasn't so bright at the time... Razz

But after the players of MSCBay taught me what is considered cheap in my tactics, I started to change my gameplay style a bit to the point where I don't need cheap tactics to play at a decent level.

That is basically my MSC journey in a nutshell. Very Happy

My Terrible Reputation
Spoiler:

Random Facts
  • I am currently 17
  • I have a "certain reason" for hating MSC in a way
  • I am going to attend a Computer Science/Mathematics course in college
  • I have a very complicated reason for not skipping replays at the time
  • Mario FTW
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/R9378
Shadowinvadr-

Shadowinvadr-

PostSubject: Re: Red9378's Introduction   Red9378's Introduction EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 pm

You had the worst non-hacker reputation of all time.
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Red9378's Introduction   Red9378's Introduction EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 8:47 pm

explain the replay thing. i dont get it. i never watch replays. like ever. it slows the game pace. so i dont understand it Mad
Back to top Go down
https://mschargedsky.forumotion.com
Miles
Admin
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Red9378's Introduction   Red9378's Introduction EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:05 am

lol sounds a lot like OCD. Do you have this weird habit for like the kinds of goals you try to get in a match?

like 3 serve it ins at least? xD
Back to top Go down
https://mschargedsky.forumotion.com
Red9378

Red9378

PostSubject: Re: Red9378's Introduction   Red9378's Introduction EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:19 am

Miles wrote:
lol sounds a lot like OCD. Do you have this weird habit for like the kinds of goals you try to get in a match?

like 3 serve it ins at least? xD
Heh, I knew there is something wrong with me. According to the disorder's description, it kinda fits my situation perfectly. I may had heard this disorder from my Medical class, last year.

Of course not. Razz

Other Examples
  • When booting my laptop, I must left-click the desktop in a specific area once, right-click the desktop twice, right-click the taskbar twice, right-click the desktop twice, left-click the desktop once, update my laptop's clock, open Paint and set the Canvas Size to Default, then set the volume at exactly 15. (This practically takes about 2-4 minutes)
  • At certain times when playing MSC, at the Sidekicks selection screen, I must click Default, before re-selecting the same sidekicks.
  • When I'm about to type, I must left-click once, right-click once, left-click once, double-tap Backspace, double-tap both Shift keys simultaneously, double-tap Backspace, then left-click.
  • Touch everything twice

There are many other examples like the ones mentioned above. If you're curious, this all started when I was in the 6th Grade (Almost 7 Years Ago). There are times however, I would completely ignore the "disorder."

So basically, this is the story behind my former lack or Replay skipping. Razz

P.S. This is also why I am often criticized by my family for being slow... (They can't do anything about it, because I am also the family's tech geek) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/R9378
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red9378's Introduction   Red9378's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Red9378's Introduction
Page 1 of 1