Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
atangerine
Admin
atangerine

Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos Empty
PostSubject: Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos   Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Does anyone have any ideas on what else to add to the website? We're tryig to make the website the best it can be.

Also - for the newer players (or people who want to get better) - what tutorial videos would you want us to make? (For example: advanced techniques, defensive pressure, or even simply learning tricks and when to use them)
Back to top Go down
Necro

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos   Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Power rankings maybe?
Back to top Go down
RickyRam

RickyRam

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos   Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 8:43 am

My first thought was a in depth series of each character, their best teams, etc

You could ask the mains of each character to make a tutorial; For example, ask Wise to do a Petey tutorial, ask Coly to do a Bowser Jr. tutorial, ask CC to do a Yoshi tutorial, etc. This could also include sidekicks.

Each character's video/post should cover:

• Strengths/weaknesses
  • Where they fit on a team (Or their best supporting cast for a captain)
  • How they stack up against other characters of the same type(i.e. 3rd best power)
  • How to move and pass with them
  • How to shoot with them
  • Captain power-up/Sidekick Skillshot
  • Tricks they can do(this should just list all the common tricks they can do and then show any special tricks just pertaining to them)
  • Self pass or no self pass
  • If they can do anything on different stages(self pass on sand tomb)
  • And any miscellaneous facts about them

This is a good idea Tangy, I think that mostly right now the site is centered on the chat, but if it was a resource it would be beneficial to members and visitors, and would be just another good reason to visit. It would make us an even stronger community.
Back to top Go down
atangerine
Admin
atangerine

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos   Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 2:05 pm

RickyRam wrote:

You could ask the mains of each character to make a tutorial; For example, ask Wise to do a Petey tutorial, ask Coly to do a Bowser Jr. tutorial, ask CC to do a Yoshi tutorial, etc. This could also include sidekicks.

• Strengths/weaknesses
  • How they stack up against other characters of the same type(i.e. 3rd best power)
  • How to shoot with them
  • Tricks they can do(this should just list all the common tricks they can do and then show any special tricks just pertaining to them)

This is a good idea Tangy, I think that mostly right now the site is centered on the chat, but if it was a resource it would be beneficial to members and visitors, and would be just another good reason to visit. It would make us an even stronger community.

We already have a captain tier list.
Back to top Go down
RickyRam

RickyRam

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos   Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:25 pm

atangerine wrote:
RickyRam wrote:

• Strengths/weaknesses
  • How to shoot with them

But that only covers the first and third bullets on the list. Is little to no help for a learning player as opposed to an instructional tutorial.
Back to top Go down
Shad0winvadr
Admin
Shad0winvadr

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos   Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:06 am

RickyRam wrote:
atangerine wrote:
RickyRam wrote:

• Strengths/weaknesses
  • How to shoot with them

But that only covers the first and third bullets on the list. Is little to no help for a learning player as opposed to an instructional tutorial.

We have guides that cover all of this. Between the Captain Tier list and the Shooting Guide literally all of this is covered besides sidekick skill shots which most people already know how to use. A sidekick guide may be released in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos   Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Website Suggestions & Tutorial Videos
Page 1 of 1