Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
Msc Theorycrafting EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
Msc Theorycrafting EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
Msc Theorycrafting EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
Msc Theorycrafting EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
Msc Theorycrafting EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
Msc Theorycrafting EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
Msc Theorycrafting EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
Msc Theorycrafting EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
Msc Theorycrafting EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

Msc Theorycrafting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Msc Theorycrafting Empty
PostSubject: Msc Theorycrafting   Msc Theorycrafting EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:23 pm

random situations i run into in matches where in the aftermath i realize i could have played better. Posting ones that to me are interesting

safe landings are typically never used because a self pass is more useful in the majority of situations. a safe landing could be useful in a scenario where there is a fast break 1 on 1 with a defensive character such as monty or birdo. By performing a self pass the offensive player is committing himself to placing to a straight line that the defender can easily tackle to defend. By using a safe landing with a speed character the offensive player can effectively dodge incoming defense from a slow character and still have the time to make it back to the ball and score.

With safe landingMsc Theorycrafting MSCTheory_zps27a804b5

With selfpassMsc Theorycrafting MSCTheoryp2_zpsc25afa09

will add more as they come up, this particular situation came from a set with yuki
Back to top Go down
atangerine
Admin
atangerine

Msc Theorycrafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Msc Theorycrafting   Msc Theorycrafting EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:38 pm

That looks like a really tight squeeze between the incoming hit and Kritter's range.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Msc Theorycrafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Msc Theorycrafting   Msc Theorycrafting EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:55 pm

atangerine wrote:
That looks like a really tight squeeze between the incoming hit and Kritter's range.
rough drawing, and kritter wont attack players that dont have the ball
Back to top Go down

Msc Theorycrafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Msc Theorycrafting   Msc Theorycrafting EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Look like a difficult shot to make. Especially if birdo or mole or anyone with great defense coming at you. I know 100% i cant make those shot. Only way I'll make those shots if i have a drybone to deke or chip it in when using my items to protect Myself. But good players like Batman, julien, YD or berble can easily make self pass Goals without breaking. A sweat!
Back to top Go down
Shad0winvadr
Admin
Shad0winvadr

Msc Theorycrafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Msc Theorycrafting   Msc Theorycrafting EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Or you could perform the same dodging maneuver but keep the ball and do a serve it in. I feel like this is even safer to prevent a slide/hit from tampering safe landings trajectory, which can happen.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Msc Theorycrafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Msc Theorycrafting   Msc Theorycrafting EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Shad0winvadr wrote:
Or you could perform the same dodging maneuver but keep the ball and do a serve it in. I feel like this is even safer to prevent a slide/hit from tampering safe landings trajectory, which can happen.
ye i kinda thought of that as well earlier today, best continuation is corner self pass if the offensive player is good at it
Back to top Go down
★YD★(¢τ)

★YD★(¢τ)

Msc Theorycrafting Empty
PostSubject: Nice    Msc Theorycrafting EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:12 pm

but its true what 2K said its easy to put off
Back to top Go down
http://Mscsky.com
Sponsored content

Msc Theorycrafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Msc Theorycrafting   Msc Theorycrafting Empty

Back to top Go down