Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup

Go down 
3 posters

How do you feel about RTTSC
Awesome! I can't wait to play! HYPE!
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup I_vote_lcap50%RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Hmm, I guess I will give this a try.
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup I_vote_lcap25%RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
Meh, its not really anything new.
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup I_vote_lcap6%RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
I am Necro and am mad.
RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup I_vote_lcap19%RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Shad0winvadr
Admin
Shad0winvadr

RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup Empty
PostSubject: RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup   RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:55 am

RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup O3W3J

Str1kr.com presents,

Road to the Strikers Cup. RTTSC is based off the offline game mode for which it was named. Additionally it will also function in much the same way.

How It Works

There will be three cups. The Fire Cup, Crystal Cup, and Striker Cup. Each cup will consist of as many active and dedicated players that are available at the current time. The three cups will each be done separately in the order shown and will repeat as long as there is activity.

Each cup will have it's own topic; drafts for the cups will be held under their respective topics. Information about individual cups (Entrants, Dates, Stats) will also be under their respective topics.

After members have been drafted for each cup, they will be entered into a ranking system. Each participant in the cup MUST play every other participant twice. After a match is played one of the players must post the results of the match under the topic for the cup in which you are playing. You must post who won the series, who was home, who won each individual game and whether this is the first or second time you are playing your opponent. EXAMPLE:

Shadowinvadr (home) vs Treesus (away) [series 1]
Shadowinvadr wins 2-1.

Once all matches are completed, the rankings will be calculated and an elimination bracket will be constructed for the leading members of the cup. The size of the bracket will be determined by the number of players in the cup. The winner of the elimination bracket will then play against the previous cup holder to fight for the title. If there is no previous cup holder, or they are unavailable for an extended period of time then the winner of the bracket will be given the title without having to play the previous cup holder. Each match in the elimination bracket is best of three series. The players will alternate home and away. If a third match is necessary then the players will negotiate the sides. And finally, THE MATCH BETWEEN THE BRACKET WINNER AND THE CUP HOLDER WILL BE BEST OF 3 SERIES. EACH SERIES WILL BE BEST OF 5 GAMES. Cup holders are allowed to participate in the cups that they hold. If a cup holder wins a bracket then they will have defended their cup and as such no cup holder game will be played.

**NOTE** For the cups to be completed is entirely dependent on YOU. Please do not sign up for cup drafts if you are not going to be active and extremely dedicated.

Cup Holders

After winning the elimination bracket for a cup and winning the cup holder match, you become it's cup holder. You will hold this title until it is once again time to host the same cup. You will then have to play to defend your title. As a cup holder you hold the right to signify this in your XAT name. You will be the only one with this right and no others shall be allowed.

RULES

A singular match consists of one series; the series is a first to 3. ALL cheats should be set off and every game should be first to 7 goals at Classroom OR Bowser Stadium. Whoever will be playing at Away for the given series is allowed to choose the stadium. Keep in mind you must play TWO of these singular matches with each participant.

Since each pair of participants in a cup have to play each other twice, EACH PARTICIPANT MUST PLAY AT HOME ONCE AND AT AWAY ONCE FOR A GIVEN MATCH UP. I.E Shadowinvadr plays a series with Treesus on Home field. His next match with Treesus must be played at the Away field.

If you are playing at home, you may not choose Waluigi or Donkey Kong as a captain. The exception being if you are going to be against a Waluigi then you may pick Donkey Kong at home.

You may score goals in any possible way, EXCEPT FOR THE FOLLOWING:

- Boo Glitch, NK Bug

- Boo Deke Goal OR Boo Deke Pass Goal

- Insta-Chip defined as a Mid-court Chip at the start off done AS SOON AS POSSIBLE by a speed captain. Any Mid-court Chip not done in this fashion is legal.

*Note that any glitched balls should be deactivated with a boo deke before any play continues.

Current Cup Holders

Fire Cup: Treesus

Crystal Cup: Treesus

Striker Cup: NA

Last edited by Shad0winvadr on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:57 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
atangerine
Admin
atangerine

PostSubject: Re: RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup   RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:57 pm

What happens if the series is a (2-1) or (1-2) win/lose? Do the rankings take those into account?
Back to top Go down
Shad0winvadr
Admin
Shad0winvadr

PostSubject: Re: RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup   RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:36 pm

atangerine wrote:
What happens if the series is a (2-1) or (1-2) win/lose? Do the rankings take those into account?

Yes it says this under the Fire Cup but I'll add a clause here.
Back to top Go down
lBerble

lBerble

PostSubject: Re: RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup   RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup   RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup Empty

Back to top Go down

RTTSC: Road to the Strikers Cup
Page 1 of 1