Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod

Go down 
+2
pcWario
Hacked by MelBester9
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pcWario

pcWario

Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:31 pm

And one more thing i mean you are really honestly the most hated person to come here, i mean we had are cows, luis's, and are super weegees i mean cow when he comes now is basically normal, luis is just annoying when you talk sports with him and weegee is dumb and young but you, your just a huge dick and a fucking cunt that no one likes the rest are tolerable cuz they may have 1 or 2 things that make them disliked but you man just why dont you gtfo and never bring your faggy wrestling ass back
Back to top Go down
Shad0winvadr
Admin
Shad0winvadr

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:48 pm

pcWario wrote:
And before you start saying anything else why do u still keep coming to a place where no one likes you (btw you avoid this question from me at least 5 times)

Honestly that's a dickish and hurtful insult. Not to mention it is not true.
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:20 am

pcWario wrote:
And one more thing i mean you are really honestly the most hated person to come here, i mean we had are cows, luis's, and are super weegees i mean cow when he comes now is basically normal, luis is just annoying when you talk sports with him and weegee is dumb and young but you, your just a huge dick and a fucking cunt that no one likes the rest are tolerable cuz they may have 1 or 2 things that make them disliked but you man just why dont you gtfo and never bring your faggy wrestling ass back
LOL ur still on mscsky. saying i'm right there all the time. smfh
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:26 am

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Ur honestly fucking retarded this the reason im on during the week is cause theres nothing better to do secondly and once again im 3 hours ahead of you so during the week im typically on before you but most weekends i see you on wasting your whole day
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:30 am

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Ur honestly fucking retarded this the reason im on during the week is cause theres nothing better to do secondly and once again im 3 hours ahead of you so during the week im typically on before you but most weekends i see you on wasting your whole day
Read a book. do chores. play wii. do your homework or study. hang out with your FRIENDS(imaginary). don't just be at mscsky just cause ur life is boring
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:34 am

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Read a book. do chores. play wii. do your homework or study. hang out with your FRIENDS(imaginary). don't just be at mscsky just cause ur life is boring
LOL @ reading books i dont have many chores wii is boring af atm i only have 1 major so not much homework and i dont study and i dont hang out with friends during the week cuz its a hassle but always hang out with my friends on the weekends and i do baseball related activities and the off-season has started so i work-out weekend mornings but yeah i guess my life is boring
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:42 am

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

LOL @ reading books i dont have many chores wii is boring af atm i only have 1 major so not much homework and i dont study and i dont hang out with friends during the week cuz its a hassle but always hang out with my friends on the weekends and i do baseball related activities and the off-season has started so i work-out weekend mornings but yeah i guess my life is boring
How is reading a book a joke? The smartest people read books. Kids these days. you don't have any chores cause your a lazy bastard. and u don't hang out with your friends cause they imaginary
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:53 am

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

How is reading a book a joke? The smartest people read books. Kids these days. you don't have any chores cause your a lazy bastard. and u don't hang out with your friends cause they imaginary

Thats a lie the smartest people really dont read books anymore and kids these days im older then u and probably got a higher GPA then u and i dont have chores cuz i have awesome parents that dont force me do to shit and i probably have more friends then you and i never see you talk about ur social life cuz u probably dont got one but alright... btw keeping going ill keep bitching you
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 12:59 am

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Thats a lie the smartest people really dont read books anymore and kids these days im older then u and probably got a higher GPA then u and i dont have chores cuz i have awesome parents that dont force me do to shit and i probably have more friends then you and i never see you talk about ur social life cuz u probably dont got one but alright... btw keeping going ill keep bitching you
So this is how you spend your time. trolling on people u don't like. u just sit there until i write something. now that's trolling. do u have to reply on everything i say. just stfu i'm getting tired of your annoying ass. Not a single word ok
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:03 am

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

So this is how you spend your time. trolling on people u don't like. u just sit there until i write something. now that's trolling. do u have to reply on everything i say. just stfu i'm getting tired of your annoying ass. Not a single word ok

Last I checked you started this so im not gunna stop until you say "Im done" literally sooo im not trolling really considered you started this sooo you can stop by not replying or im gunna keep this up
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:08 am

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Last I checked you started this so im not gunna stop until you say "Im done" literally sooo im not trolling really considered you started this sooo you can stop by not replying or im gunna keep this up
Nope u started it. u always started it. every time i get on and say hello u always say lombre is fgt and hes so gay when i just said hello. THIS THING WITH ME ROASTING ON WARIO IS OVER
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:12 am

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Nope u started it. u always started it. every time i get on and say hello u always say lombre is fgt and hes so gay when i just said hello. THIS THING WITH ME ROASTING ON WARIO IS OVER

You started it back in october when you turned into a huge dick and look at you now very unliked and everytime you said something i bitched you sooooooo i guess u roasted me
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:18 am

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

You started it back in october when you turned into a huge dick and look at you now very unliked and everytime you said something i bitched you sooooooo i guess u roasted me
Shush. shhhhhhhh. its over ok theres nothing u can do about it. i'm done. i'm not mad at you. i'm just done with you. DO NOT REPLY
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:20 am

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Red9378

Red9378

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:19 am

How did this topic reach 3 pages in less than 3 hours?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/R9378
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:37 am

Red9378 wrote:
cause wario is a bitch and has to reply on everything i say
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:17 pm

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
Red9378 wrote:
cause wario is a bitch and has to reply on everything i say

Could've swore you said "im done with you" but keep talking and ill keep lulin
Back to top Go down
Red9378

Red9378

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:54 pm

pcWario wrote:

I guess I should've not asked...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/R9378
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Red9378 wrote:
pcWario wrote:

its alright hes just being a typical dick....again
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:46 pm

pcWario wrote:
Red9378 wrote:
pcWario wrote:

just stfu and shut your mouth b4 i put hot chili in your mouth
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:24 pm

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
Red9378 wrote:
pcWario wrote:

just stfu and shut your mouth b4 i put hot chili in your mouth

Is that a bad thing? I love hot chili and hot/spicy foods dont phase me
Back to top Go down
atangerine
Admin
atangerine

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 10:57 pm

both of you. seriously. shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 11:08 pm

atangerine wrote:
both of you. seriously. shut the fuck up.

No
Back to top Go down
xKelseyx

xKelseyx

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:00 pm

yoooooooo don't bring hot chili into this it didn't do anything wrong No
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 pm

xKelseyx wrote:
yoooooooo don't bring hot chili into this it didn't do anything wrong No

Yo i agree but lombre man no idea son
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next