Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod

Go down 
+2
pcWario
Hacked by MelBester9
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:40 pm

First i put Emolion Not emo tiger then i change my name to nothing so it was just the pikachu, the kirby and smashball then he made up dumb excuse saying i was posing as kirbychu which is bay not sky and i had pikachu the kirby then smashball not kirby first besides it didnt say kirby chu said nothing. just the pics. Treesus is a stupid ass name like and wario. these 2 names don't make sense. like what the fuck is treesus and i understand wario being named after his boyfriend.

Last edited by SUPERHOMBRE on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 pm

wtf is a superhombre u fgt
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:43 pm

pcWario wrote:
Means SuperMan in spanish Cocksucking motherfucker
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:44 pm

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Well maybe if it was english it would make senses but either waaay superman/superhombre is a more unoriginal name then wario and berble nd treesus are pro sht so gtfo
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:46 pm

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Well maybe if it was english it would make senses but either waaay superman/superhombre is a more unoriginal name then wario and berble nd treesus are pro sht so gtfo

MY name is superhombre not superman ok dickface. 2nd wario is a unoriginal name. Wario is just fat and ugly. learn to speak spanish cause america speaks both english and spanish
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:48 pm

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Besides Wario do u have issues cause u r the only one to anwser me in 5 minutes. do u have a life?
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:52 pm

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Besides Wario do u have issues cause u r the only one to anwser me in 5 minutes. do u have a life?

Yes and i will give you a run down of my past week Wednesday after school i played football and hung out with friends, Thursday I had a thanksgiving dinner with my family and watched football, Friday i played more football with friends and same as saturday and sunday and monday i chilled and relaxed and got ready for school today. and every time during thanksgiving break i got on u where on soooooo im pretty sure my life exceeds yours but think wut u want
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 pm

And keep in mind im 3 hours ahead of you as well
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:57 pm

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Yes and i will give you a run down of my past week Wednesday after school i played football and hung out with friends, Thursday I had a thanksgiving dinner with my family and watched football, Friday i played more football with friends and same as saturday and sunday and monday i chilled and relaxed and got ready for school today. and every time during thanksgiving break i got on u where on soooooo im pretty sure my life exceeds yours but think wut u want
I wasn't on for that long and if its because i don't close out the tab. 2nd i had wrestling practice this week. wasn't even here on Friday, Thursday. Saturday a lil bit. i wasn't here yesterday. and Laughing at wario playign football with his imaginary friends
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:58 pm

pcWario wrote:
My limited time on being on mscFAG is probs going to be a hour or less
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 10:59 pm

soooo thats why when i got home on friday and saturday around 7 you were on so that means it was 4 for you so it means u wasted a day nicely and im sure i got 10x more friend irl then u do but just lmfao at wrestling too
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:01 pm

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

ur limited cuz ur banned 75% of the time for being a dumb ass and then u come here and make troll post which u really fail at
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:01 pm

pcWario wrote:
soooo thats why when i got home on friday and saturday around 7 you were on so that means it was 4 for you so it means u wasted a day nicely and im sure i got 10x more friend irl then u do but just lmfao at wrestling too
On friday i was out shopping with my family. saturday was for a lil bit. ok
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:04 pm

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

ur limited cuz ur banned 75% of the time for being a dumb ass and then u come here and make troll post which u really fail at
Last time i got banned is when u got banned . do u know how this shit started? all because i said Brawl>msc and you got angry like u always do.
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:05 pm

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Last time i got banned is when u got banned . do u know how this shit started? all because i said Brawl>msc and you got angry like u always do.

And im pretty sure u got banned 5-7 times in between that ive seen u definitely get banned 3 times between that and i heard of 2 others so im assuming another 2 just stop lying to yourself
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:07 pm

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

And im pretty sure u got banned 5-7 times in between that ive seen u definitely get banned 3 times between that and i heard of 2 others so im assuming another 2 just stop lying to yourself
Nope you're wrong. i did not get ban 7 times last week if i was barely on
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:07 pm

And before you start saying anything else why do u still keep coming to a place where no one likes you (btw you avoid this question from me at least 5 times)
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:08 pm

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

LOL ur talking about the 25 min ban and i def saw u get banned 3 times in between that 1 so ur still lying to urself either way
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:11 pm

pcWario wrote:
And before you start saying anything else why do u still keep coming to a place where no one likes you (btw you avoid this question from me at least 5 times)
i can come here Pinche puto. stfu. i can come whenever i want
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:12 pm

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

LOL ur talking about the 25 min ban and i def saw u get banned 3 times in between that 1 so ur still lying to urself either way
Ignoring u
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:12 pm

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Thats not what i asked you (still avoiding it) what is your logic behind going to a place where ur not liked?
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:14 pm

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Thats not what i asked you (still avoiding it) what is your logic behind going to a place where ur not liked?
cause i can go wherever i please. u ain't the boss of me.
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:16 pm

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Still avoiding the question your not giving me a normal/good reason why you come to a place where no one likes you
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:18 pm

pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

Still avoiding the question your not giving me a normal/good reason why you come to a place where no one likes you
what more do u want. just stfu. the smartest thing that came out of your mouth was Trees tiny dick
Back to top Go down
pcWario

pcWario

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:21 pm

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:
SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
pcWario wrote:

what more do u want. just stfu. the smartest thing that came out of your mouth was Trees tiny dick

Saying "your not the boss of me, i can do what i want" doesnt answer why you go to a place where no one likes you, ur basically saying every time you come to mscsky, im straight but im going to a gay bar, by doing what your doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod    Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod  Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Mod>>HalrMod>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree mod
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next