Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  Empty
PostSubject: I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in    I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:51 pm

i logged in here but it still doesn't say my name is the chatroom and instead says a random gay name. PLEASE HELP
Back to top Go down
Shad0winvadr
Admin
Shad0winvadr

PostSubject: Re: I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in    I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Try a different browser.
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in    I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Shad0winvadr wrote:
Try a different browser.
i tried chrome and firefox and it still doesn't work
Back to top Go down
atangerine
Admin
atangerine

PostSubject: Re: I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in    I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:51 pm

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
Shad0winvadr wrote:
Try a different browser.
i tried chrome and firefox and it still doesn't work

You might be deleting cookies automatically or something then.
Back to top Go down
Red9378

Red9378

PostSubject: Re: I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in    I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:23 am

SUPERHOMBRE wrote:
i logged in here but it still doesn't say my name is the chatroom and instead says a random gay name. PLEASE HELP
Maybe because your xat account is different from your MSCSky Forums account? -.-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/R9378
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in    I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'M Having some trouble with the chat room log in
Page 1 of 1