Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
I'm done hearing it. EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
I'm done hearing it. EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
I'm done hearing it. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
I'm done hearing it. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
I'm done hearing it. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
I'm done hearing it. EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
I'm done hearing it. EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
I'm done hearing it. EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

I'm done hearing it.

Go down 
+2
the-nintendo-master
boohead86
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boohead86

I'm done hearing it. Empty
PostSubject: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:03 am

I'm done hearing about how my face is bad, I know it is. I think judging someone by their face alone is a selfish perception and it's clear most of you are. There is a fine line to this kind of thing, and I've been good about it, but the line has been crossed and I feel betrayed. People have changed, some for the worst. I have feelings, and i can't stand having them being broken. A lot of people know me as a person, and none of them are you guys, except for Mel, But it's clear you like to use him as your punching bag too, it's no wonder why he doesn't want to see a couple of people from here, and I don't blame him. I'm going to leave this site for the rest of the week. Let me know when people decide to see me as a nice guy, and not as an ugly person.
Back to top Go down
the-nintendo-master

the-nintendo-master

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:54 am

Nominate perma-ban for kelsey
Back to top Go down
the-nintendo-master

the-nintendo-master

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:56 am

the-nintendo-master wrote:
Back to top Go down
the-nintendo-master

the-nintendo-master

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:56 am

Back to top Go down
xKelseyx

xKelseyx

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:10 am

Lmao. Yea riteeeee.
Back to top Go down
the-nintendo-master

the-nintendo-master

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:16 am

boohead86 wrote:
I'm done hearing about how my face is bad, I know it is. I think judging someone by their face alone is a selfish perception and it's clear most of you are. There is a fine line to this kind of thing, and I've been good about it, but the line has been crossed and I feel betrayed. People have changed, some for the worst. I have feelings, and i can't stand having them being broken. A lot of people know me as a person, and none of them are you guys, except for Mel, But it's clear you like to use him as your punching bag too, it's no wonder why he doesn't want to see a couple of people from here, and I don't blame him. I'm going to leave this site for the rest of the week. Let me know when people decide to see me as a nice guy, and not as an ugly person.

Why the hell would you show a pic anywho? J/W. And come back we need more MSCers. Kelsey is getting permabanned tomorrow
Back to top Go down
boohead86

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:43 am

I don't want sothe to be Permabanned. I just want an apology. What he said was out of line, but I was sort of out of line too. As I said before I was picked on ever since Elementary School, and I thought this place was a good escape for me. I want to give you guys another chance but I want an apology first.
Back to top Go down
the-nintendo-master

the-nintendo-master

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 1:45 am

boohead86 wrote:
I don't want sothe to be Permabanned. I just want an apology. What he said was out of line, but I was sort of out of line too. As I said before I was picked on ever since Elementary School, and I thought this place was a good escape for me. I want to give you guys another chance but I want an apology first.

Please for the love of everything, don't use the internet as an escape. You'll get sucked in , and before you know it, you'll have wasted many years when you could be out enjoying life.

EDIT: Stop being a bitch and come on the chat

And kelseysothemeerca is history
Back to top Go down
Lady Janelle

Lady Janelle

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:58 pm

SOTHE AND I apologize e.e
Back to top Go down
Lady Janelle

Lady Janelle

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:22 am

Eirin-San wrote:
SOTHE AND I apologize e.e

HONESTLY THOUGH, I dont think i have to apologize for shit cuz i was gone for a week AND i never made a reference to you boohead, it was always BB. e.e
Back to top Go down
Skipz

Skipz

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:55 am

Sorry if I ever contributed to hurting your feelings. Like Anny said, the phrases like "What, the pimples on your chin?" are all from Big Brother. They were never meant to be directed at you as an attack or insult.
Back to top Go down
boohead86

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:23 am

You people have crossed the line again. Not only for still making fun of my face, but now claiming that I have copied HALR's video when he was the one who did it. I want something to be done as soon as possible. I don't care if it is a "Big brother" refernce or not, it's never polite to say it to someone's face. If this doesn't become under control, I will leave MSCsky for good, and nothing will change my decision afterwards. Don't take this as a broken promise. I will leave and You will never see me again. I came to make friends and play MSC, not be harrassed and forced into leaving. This is the final warning, next time it happens I will leave.
Back to top Go down
xKelseyx

xKelseyx

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:40 am

You're about as easy to get to as Rachel Reilly. Take the clearasil wipe out of your vagina and get back in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Lady Janelle

Lady Janelle

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:41 am

xKelseyx wrote:
You're about as easy to get to as Rachel Reilly. Take the clearasil wipe out of your vagina and get back in the chat.
LOL...

Boohead, u srsly need to stop taking things seriously. we all get shat on. we make fun of whitey's not so secret "secret" and he doesnt give a fuck. Seriously, take a chill pill and stop being so catty. Im not even being mean either. i can be super nice, i just act mean cuz i find it entertaining and hilarious
Back to top Go down
boohead86

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:49 am

The reason why I'm being so "catty" is that I've been picked on for 13 years based on appearance and my disability alone. They don't get to know me better, and it really makes me mad when that is the case. Besides I'm not going to get back on tonight because I would like to go to bed. You may think it's fun to do it, but some people don't like poked at a lot. Btw The only reason why Whitey hasn't said anything is because he hasn't said anything for over a week.
Back to top Go down
xKelseyx

xKelseyx

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:54 am

Why is this topic under 'General MSC Discussion'?
Back to top Go down
Lady Janelle

Lady Janelle

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:15 am

xKelseyx wrote:
Why is this topic under 'General MSC Discussion'?

I....
Dont....

KNOW (D)!
Back to top Go down
the-nintendo-master

the-nintendo-master

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:20 am

I realize that coddling you won't get across what I'm going to say.

In short, you need to accept your life and surroundings. Everyone is different and will lead their own individual lives; you need to accept your own and then figure out how to improve yourself.

Strengthen your positive traits and minimize your perceived negative ones. Let me give you a head start - something can actually be done about your acne. 

Stop being a baby and understand everyone has their own insecurities. React in a positive manner and things will start to look much easier. 

Back to top Go down
boohead86

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:33 pm

I realize that coddling you won't get across what I'm going to say.

In short, you need to accept your life and surroundings. Everyone is different and will lead their own individual lives; you need to accept your own and then figure out how to improve yourself.

Strengthen your positive traits and minimize your perceived negative ones. Let me give you a head start - something can actually be done about your acne. 

Stop being a baby and understand everyone has their own insecurities. React in a positive manner and things will start to look much easier. 

I've tried that,but no one has even bothered to look at my positives and just bashed me for my negatives, and I know I can treat my problem, but the process of it takes too long for me to even give it a try.
Back to top Go down
xKelseyx

xKelseyx

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Well since you won't even make an attempt to cure it, don't expect people to not joke around/pick on you a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Lady Janelle

Lady Janelle

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:17 pm

boohead86 wrote:
I know I can treat my problem, but the process of it takes too long for me to even give it a try.

Seriously? so uve pretty much given up on urself. and u expect ppl to not make fun of that? You NEVER give up on improving urself, but i guess some ppl have to learn that the hard way, or just waste themselves away. u need to learn how to be patient
Back to top Go down
boohead86

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Eirin-San wrote:
boohead86 wrote:
I know I can treat my problem, but the process of it takes too long for me to even give it a try.

Seriously? so uve pretty much given up on urself. and u expect ppl to not make fun of that? You NEVER give up on improving urself, but i guess some ppl have to learn that the hard way, or just waste themselves away. u need to learn how to be patient

I know how to be patient with other things, but I would like it if products like that would take a short time, like 2 weeks or something like that. If I'm supposed to wait 2 months to wait for my face to heal, then I don't want to bother with it.
Back to top Go down
xKelseyx

xKelseyx

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Well then, that's your own fault. If you notice something is a problem and don't take the necessary steps to correct it, don't act surprised if people pick on you. The first month of 2012 went by so fast, so I don't see why you couldn't possibly go through 2 months(if that) of treatment.
Back to top Go down
Skittz

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:07 pm

I dont know if this [post goes towards me, since im afk for 43 years, but if so, I APOLOGIZE (no sarcastic intended) afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm done hearing it.   I'm done hearing it. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm done hearing it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strikers Cup League :: General MSC Discussion :: Off topic-
Jump to: