Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
Your favorite opponents? EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
Your favorite opponents? EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
Your favorite opponents? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
Your favorite opponents? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
Your favorite opponents? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
Your favorite opponents? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
Your favorite opponents? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
Your favorite opponents? EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
Your favorite opponents? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

Your favorite opponents?

Go down 
+5
E-Ray
2k.
boohead86
Treesus
the-nintendo-master
9 posters
AuthorMessage
the-nintendo-master

the-nintendo-master

Your favorite opponents? Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite opponents?   Your favorite opponents? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Whether you enjoy the competition or because they are fun to play?
Back to top Go down
Treesus
Admin
Treesus

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite opponents?   Your favorite opponents? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:34 pm

Anthony- we were always even and had nice defensive games
Skittz- one of the crispest connections I've had + had some fun matches
Kelsey- plays fast paced games that pressure me to make tight tricks and quick decisions
CC- games w/ cc showed me some different start ups and mid-match gimmicks (bombs + banana goal in a single game)
Anny- has taught me dignity and respect by posing as an example of all things vile
Yuki- most reliable opponent/always willing to play- it's always a gg w/ yuki

However, this list is really limited since I never played back in bay.

Back to top Go down
boohead86

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite opponents?   Your favorite opponents? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:46 pm

I always liked playing Sothe. 9/10 we were pretty much even, or he had a slight advantage. Also he was the first person I played so yeah.

Yuki= I enjoyed the first series we played because it was so good and close.

Cow= Cow has showed me unique ways to play and I was amazed at how much better I got because of him.

Back to top Go down
2k.

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite opponents?   Your favorite opponents? EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Had to be Pricy, we were dead rivals and we always had tight matches.
Back to top Go down
E-Ray

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite opponents?   Your favorite opponents? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Tbh the ones listed earlier were more favorite cause that's how I much I remember you.

Julien: the first guy to ever play me on mscbay. Pretty much the guy that made me decent at this game and when I got better we actually started having intense and exciting series.

Wally Me: even though he hates me now, he was easily one of the best people to play. Beating him was wicked fun and losing always made me better.

ARBOK&Scruffs: Playing against these two were simply fun because they were considered the best for so long. I never really matched Scruffs but man did ARBOK freak out when I beat him haha.

HaLR: Intense series, great competitor and one of the best people I've ever played. His Wally was so incredibly good that I had to be Wally to stand a chance lol.

...there are others but this is all I have time for. Maybe I'll put more later.

Peace,
E-Ray
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite opponents?   Your favorite opponents? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:23 am

i had descriptions but deleted them. Ill just post a short version

scruffs: was really good. gave me best games back in classic bay

brian: old player taught me how to fight against gay home abuse and just played ridiculously fast

euros: hate play style (other than luigibrawl). just like representing ntsc

tricks: to many epic games to count and he plays bowser. i remember saying he had more potential than anyone else back when he was on the tarous id. he not only got really good but also plays a less common team outside of europe.

tnm: unique playstyle and usually pretty good games. i like playing vs shooters in general

tafich/akuma/psyco/arbok: when i first really started playing a lot they were considered the top dogs. Always loved the chance to go up against them back in the day. tafich really layed down the blueprint for the modern trickster. Akuma played diddy, nuff said. psyco pretty much same as tafich but to a lesser extent. pretty sure most people know how arbok plays, hated playing against it with a passion but still liked the competition.
Back to top Go down
Julien MSC

Julien MSC

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite opponents?   Your favorite opponents? EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:41 pm

This is a really tough question. There is no number onee. The list is not ranked, they are the players which i had the most fun with since I started to play.

----
The Nintendo Master, Bounty, E-Ray, Batman, Kira, Arbok, Scruffs, Robocop, Azebul, Trikkynutz, Tricks, Kermit, HalR, Jacob, Waluigi_Me, Drock, Nathan, LuigiBrawl, AdvanceMelee, Wise1, Julio, RoxyDivaStar, Tafich, EEF, Snake, Dragn, SacreBleu, Striken, Borat, Anthony, Paolito, Pancho, PsycoFoot
----

I will probably have to edit this list because i will remember some people in a couple weeks or something.

Nowadays, since i started to play again my top five fun games would be:

1. AdvanceMelee
2. Nathan
3. Paolito
4. Eisen/Treesus
5. Jacob/HaLr/CC/Sothe
-----
6. Voldemort/BMW

I cannot make a top 5 of forever, i played way too many people and had too much fun. Its better that i dont even try to make one because i would use the / way too much.
Back to top Go down
Colygrim

Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite opponents?   Your favorite opponents? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:56 pm

waLuigi Me- Despite me sucking giant cock when I first played, we had intense games over the past 4 or 5 years and i miss playing him

Zizou- Nothing gets better than a Luigi vs Mario shoot off, too fun

Tgs- I bet half of you dont remember him anymore lol! , but playing against his speed-shooting team was legit

LuigiBrawl- BEST opponent ever, best shooting games, best trick matches, best hybrid matches, i could play this kid for hours

Eru- Again, love the shooting matches

T-Sy- Most legit JR i know, that's why I've picked up JR now as my main because of him because i know more than 1 person can make JR elite
Back to top Go down
Hacked by MelBester9

Hacked by MelBester9

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite opponents?   Your favorite opponents? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:07 am

My favorite opponents are 2k, julien that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite opponents?   Your favorite opponents? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite opponents?
Page 1 of 1