HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 

2K is coming back With VENGEANCE! No harm is DONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: 2K is coming back With VENGEANCE! No harm is DONE   Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:37 pm

i feel so empty. i am coming back! Not has 2K RichKid. But as Vengeance. i was wrong. i made a mistake. i beat treesus when he was peach. then i beat him when he was daisy. that doesn't matter no more. Treesus is a better player then me. To be honest with you. i shouldn't be compare to a GOAT player like treesus. although i broke my disk and retire. but i cant give up MSC that quick. MSC is my favorite game on the wii. its to hard to give it up. so Wat i did was that i bought another MSC. I will be back. If the Drama continues, then i will leave for good. but i will apologize for bring my drama to this chat. To u treesus. i am sorry for making a HUGE mistake. i don't lie. there was a miss understanding on mine part. but still, treesus is a better player then i am. i don't know when i will be back on. but it will be soon. Boohead made a valid point. DON'T MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT> ITS JUST A GAME. in conclusion i would like to a apologize to treesus and to everyone on this chat. It takes a real man to apologize. i dont care wat people thinks. WHen i play football for my school. my coach always told me. You play to win, and have fun. Don't allow critics or your peers bring you down. when u do something wrong. it takes courage to tell someone u sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treesus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2K is coming back With VENGEANCE! No harm is DONE   Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:53 pm

yo man I apologize too for making this too heated, you did beat my daisy but idk where 4 in a row came from. I welcome you back bro, no need to apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shad0winvadr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2K is coming back With VENGEANCE! No harm is DONE   Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:44 pm

THE LEGEND LIVES ON!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2K is coming back With VENGEANCE! No harm is DONE   

Back to top Go down

2K is coming back With VENGEANCE! No harm is DONE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1