HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 

2K is coming back With VENGEANCE! No harm is DONE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: 2K is coming back With VENGEANCE! No harm is DONE   Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:37 pm

i feel so empty. i am coming back! Not has 2K RichKid. But as Vengeance. i was wrong. i made a mistake. i beat treesus when he was peach. then i beat him when he was daisy. that doesn't matter no more. Treesus is a better player then me. To be honest with you. i shouldn't be compare to a GOAT player like treesus. although i broke my disk and retire. but i cant give up MSC that quick. MSC is my favorite game on the wii. its to hard to give it up. so Wat i did was that i bought another MSC. I will be back. If the Drama continues, then i will leave for good. but i will apologize for bring my drama to this chat. To u treesus. i am sorry for making a HUGE mistake. i don't lie. there was a miss understanding on mine part. but still, treesus is a better player then i am. i don't know when i will be back on. but it will be soon. Boohead made a valid point. DON'T MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT> ITS JUST A GAME. in conclusion i would like to a apologize to treesus and to everyone on this chat. It takes a real man to apologize. i dont care wat people thinks. WHen i play football for my school. my coach always told me. You play to win, and have fun. Don't allow critics or your peers bring you down. when u do something wrong. it takes courage to tell someone u sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treesus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2K is coming back With VENGEANCE! No harm is DONE   Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:53 pm

yo man I apologize too for making this too heated, you did beat my daisy but idk where 4 in a row came from. I welcome you back bro, no need to apologize.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shad0winvadr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 2K is coming back With VENGEANCE! No harm is DONE   Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:44 pm

THE LEGEND LIVES ON!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2K is coming back With VENGEANCE! No harm is DONE   

Back to top Go down

2K is coming back With VENGEANCE! No harm is DONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strikers Cup League :: History :: 2K-
Jump to: