HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 

Nothing is just handed to you, but if you are determined and dedicated you can achieve anything you want. 2K RICHKID

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Nothing is just handed to you, but if you are determined and dedicated you can achieve anything you want. 2K RICHKID   Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 pm

4 ways to become a good player?

Before I began, I would like to Give my thanks to the owner Tangy for allowing me to be part of tourny. I would also give my thanks to the friends, who as been really cool in the pass 6 months. The reason why I type this post is because game is meant to have fun. so don't feel Discouraged or inadequate because you lost the game in tangy tourney. YOU and I should be proud to be part of this tourney.

Consider the 4 TIPS

RESPECT: If there's one thing a bad player does often, it's disrespect other players. is a game where you're meant to play together well, and that's not going to happen when you ask a warlock for a portal, and then get angry when he can't do it. Yelling at people (a.k.a. using all caps when you speak).

USE YOUR STREANGTH: Do you know what you do best? I know what u do best. All of my friends play MSC really well. Whatever your strengths, you have something valuable to offer. Find a role within your team that allows you to do what you do well. This will help you make a meaningful contribution.

SHOW A GOOD SPORTMEN SHIP: After each game. it would be the proper way to say ggs. those who don't know what ggs mean. (Good Games) This shows your a great player and not a straight up SLOB.

HAVE FUN: Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game. Like a said before. Games are meant to have fun. You win some and you Loose some.

Thanks for reading: 2KRICHKID

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GardeValentine

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is just handed to you, but if you are determined and dedicated you can achieve anything you want. 2K RICHKID   Mon May 27, 2013 7:39 pm

This post just gave me a reason for living.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nothing is just handed to you, but if you are determined and dedicated you can achieve anything you want. 2K RICHKID
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1