HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 
 

 Agon as represented by the graph of f(x)=Sin(x)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shad0winvadr
Admin
avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Agon as represented by the graph of f(x)=Sin(x)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
atangerine
Admin
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 20
Location : MI

PostSubject: Re: Agon as represented by the graph of f(x)=Sin(x)   Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:59 pm

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shad0winvadr
Admin
avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Agon as represented by the graph of f(x)=Sin(x)   Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:06 am

agon4=bhead tho, and ur graph shows agon4 as nubsht therefore urs is incorrect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Treesus
Admin
avatar

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-10
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Agon as represented by the graph of f(x)=Sin(x)   Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:50 am

Agon as represented by the Paper Mario series:


The classic that started it all. It is memorable because of its originality, but still lacked in some areas.

The fucking goat mode of the series. This is literally the second coming of jesus and by far the bess of the bunch.

This one was kinda nice because of its new-school twist, but let's be honest, no one really liked it or wanted to see a similar sequel.

Legend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boohead86



Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-11-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Agon as represented by the graph of f(x)=Sin(x)   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:39 am

Treesus wrote:
Agon as represented by the Paper Mario series:


The classic that started it all. It is memorable because of its originality, but still lacked in some areas.

The fucking goat mode of the series. This is literally the second coming of jesus and by far the bess of the bunch.

This one was kinda nice because of its new-school twist, but let's be honest, no one really liked it or wanted to see a similar sequel.

Legend.




I actually Liked Super Paper Mario More than the first one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
atangerine
Admin
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2012-04-22
Age : 20
Location : MI

PostSubject: Re: Agon as represented by the graph of f(x)=Sin(x)   Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:31 pm

Shad0winvadr wrote:
agon4=bhead tho, and ur graph shows agon4 as nubsht therefore urs is incorrect

domain restriction of 0<x<3/2pi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shad0winvadr
Admin
avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Agon as represented by the graph of f(x)=Sin(x)   Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:31 pm

atangerine wrote:
Shad0winvadr wrote:
agon4=bhead tho, and ur graph shows agon4 as nubsht therefore urs is incorrect

domain restriction of 0<x<3/2pi
non, cant ignore agn4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Agon as represented by the graph of f(x)=Sin(x)   

Back to top Go down
 
Agon as represented by the graph of f(x)=Sin(x)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Immunity Challenge #3
» Population for Wild West World.
» Farming Sacred
» Sicilian Opening tree graph
» How are cluster caltrops represented on the model

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strikers Cup League :: General MSC Discussion :: Off topic-
Jump to: