HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 

MSCSKY.COM BEATDOWN WEEK OF 7/23--->7/29

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colygrim

PostSubject: MSCSKY.COM BEATDOWN WEEK OF 7/23--->7/29   Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:24 am

For anyone who hasnt been aware of the beatdown week this week, starting tomorrow (Monday) EVERYONE will be playing MSC ranked all week to help promote the site, bring in new Strikers, and most importantly advertise our site in a good way with our high level of play.

Along with the advertising, if they DO indeed come to the site, we need EVERYONE to make the guests feel like at home. We dont any new potential members of the site to be scared away by Mel's government talks or people spamming HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the chat for no apparent reason.

When the guests come, I'd hope for 1 of the 4 staff members with powers will be on for the majority of the time so we can member then right away if they do indeed speak and play MSC.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RAGE FROM A LOSS. 1 loss doesnt kill you unless you are over 65-0. No one these days can go perfect in ranked anymore, not even Shadow or BM, the more elite of the site.

Just remember to use a MSCSKY.COM mii when advertising. Try to make it readable, like MSCSky.com, MSCSKY.COM, MSCsky.com, or mscsky.com. And nothing like MsC$Ky.c0M or some shit like that

Thank you everyone who has willingly enough to spend 1 week of their summer playing Strikers for the week advertising. I hope that this will mean something in the long-running.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
atangerine
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MSCSKY.COM BEATDOWN WEEK OF 7/23--->7/29   Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:17 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skittz

PostSubject: Re: MSCSKY.COM BEATDOWN WEEK OF 7/23--->7/29   Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Just a little side note for anyone that does not know much about these beatdowns, the scores get reset at 4am so be prepared to set an alarm or do an all nighter, also if you do so happen to run into another mscsky.com representative, megastrike to 10 goals and make sure you and the other person wins at least 1 of the series, as the third game starts, as usual, megastrike to 10 and then you continue as a regular match and see who gets the last 10 points for winning. I however will not be attending tonights beatdown but ill try my best throughout the week if i have time. Best of luck to everyone, it is not competitive at all this is meant to get mscsky.com shown and to improve the msc community.

Ps. If a newcomer comes to the chat, as coly said member them and introduce them to the chat and IF they say they boo glitch or dk home or wally home, just calmly tell them that isnt allowed here because of its major *advantages* or cheapness. Treat them how you would like to be treated coming to a new chat, community.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FS-Bowser

PostSubject: Re: MSCSKY.COM BEATDOWN WEEK OF 7/23--->7/29   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:54 pm

MSCBEATDOWN WEEK FINISHES TODAY AND WE DONT RECEIVED SO MUCH NEWCOMERS Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AFatpiggy

PostSubject: Re: MSCSKY.COM BEATDOWN WEEK OF 7/23--->7/29   Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:49 am

Hey guys im new here, i think i played one of you in the beatdown week and i was wondering if i could get added to your clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boohead86

PostSubject: Re: MSCSKY.COM BEATDOWN WEEK OF 7/23--->7/29   Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:01 pm

AFatpiggy wrote:
Hey guys im new here, i think i played one of you in the beatdown week and i was wondering if i could get added to your clan.

We are not a clan we are a community of some of the best MSC players from around the world, and if you want to join you will have to go to the xat site. In case you don't know the site look at the topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: MSCSKY.COM BEATDOWN WEEK OF 7/23--->7/29   Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:05 pm

boohead86 wrote:
AFatpiggy wrote:

We are not a clan we are a community of some of the best MSC players from around the world, and if you want to join you will have to go to the xat site. In case you don't know the site look at the topic.

I believe I played you Afatpiggy, I went Wario 2 Boo and Koopa, or Mario 2 Boo HB but hey, if you can go to the URL's of www.mscsky.com or xat.com/mariostrikerschargedsky we would be more than willing than playing you again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSCSKY.COM BEATDOWN WEEK OF 7/23--->7/29   

Back to top Go down

MSCSKY.COM BEATDOWN WEEK OF 7/23--->7/29
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1