HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 

atangerine's intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
atangerine
Admin

PostSubject: atangerine's intro   Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 pm

I guess it's not too late to make an introduction?

I bought mario strikers charged back in 2008 and I loved it immediately. Granted, I wasn't that good, but I did make it to number 56 one time (back in '08) with my old team of Bowser Jr., Toad, Dry Bones, and Boo. Msc and Mkw were the only games I played for quite a while.

While playing ranked, I saw that there were some people that could totally own me with fancy tricks, and I decided to investigate. On youtube, I found out all my basic tricks and used them to destroy most people on ranked (the crappy ones).

When I was in sixth grade, I met someone at my school who was very good at msc. He would beat me most of the time. We became friends and I introduced him to this site; three years later (Luigibro or Ajax). He motivated me to become better, just so I could beat him. During this time, I managed to get to 10th on the leaderboards (which I thought was amazing at the time). =P

I then played msc on and off throughout 7th and 8th grade, due to the fact I played other games like Metroid Prime Trilogy, Twilight Princess, and I also got a ps3 (intended for my brother but I still use it ^_^). During this time, I did go to mscbay.com once, but there were only 2 or 3 members there, which made me not go back again.

During the middle of 9th grade, I suddenly felt like playing msc again. I played a couple of ranked matches before looking at the leaderboards, and I saw an mscsky.com. My curiosity won out, and I visited mscsky.com. The first people I saw were cc, treesus, and skittz. The first person I played was skittz, which I won, but I did break quite a few rules (which I didn't know at the time).

And so I became a regular member of mscsky.com. Yes, I was one of the people who would ask for a game every few seconds, so sorry about that. I've been told I have potential to become very good by people like j0k3r and ARBOK, but unfortunately, I haven't reached it.

FACTS ABOUT HOW I PLAY

I use a variety of characters like Yoshi, Bowser, Peach, Wally, and Daisy.

I love playing on home.

I focus on defense and counterattack, allthough I'm trying to change this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

atangerine's intro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1