Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
Sky needs a new leader. EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
Sky needs a new leader. EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
Sky needs a new leader. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
Sky needs a new leader. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
Sky needs a new leader. EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
Sky needs a new leader. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
Sky needs a new leader. EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
Sky needs a new leader. EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
Sky needs a new leader. EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

Sky needs a new leader.

Go down 
+5
atangerine
Batman
xKelseyx
Skittz
Treesus
9 posters

Julien 4 mod/admin?
yon, light up the kanikajawa
Sky needs a new leader. I_vote_lcap80%Sky needs a new leader. I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
non, i wanna go play mkw with a dlck up my anus
Sky needs a new leader. I_vote_lcap20%Sky needs a new leader. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Treesus
Admin
Treesus

Sky needs a new leader. Empty
PostSubject: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:29 am

After having witnessed the shoddy professionalism of the recent mods and lack of activity from the so called admins, I strongly believe sky needs a new leader. One who is active, decisive, willing to organize events, and willing to talk to you when you have questions. Sky has been lacking a strong connection to tie the community together and desperately needs a white knight to bring back cohesiveness among the members, mods and admins. This knight is the one and only Julien. The primary reason Ju should be admin is his experience. Having spent countless days moderating on bay, the golden era of msc, Ju knows when and when not to permaban someone. He knows that people trying to chat should be left alone, and people that spew stories of tentacle hentai need permabans. With Ju as mod/admin, the chat would be a happier place. Ju represents a true undying passion for the game that cannot be changed no matter the adversity. He has drastically changed the meta-game with tactics such as walking and standing-still, and GUESS WHAT- he actually participates in tourneys, forum threads, and other sky related events unlike current admins. Anyone that has been on the chat past 3am also knows that this man is a true creative genius as well as a word mixing extroadinaire.

TL;DR What I'm trying to say is that msc in general would be improved by a modded Ju, and that we should all try our part to give this vegan chef a chance to prove he cares. Vote Ju 4 mod. You won't.
Back to top Go down
Skittz

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:13 am

totally agree kthxbai
Back to top Go down
xKelseyx

xKelseyx

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 1:16 am

I 100% agree with everything you said. Just because the admins sit on the chat at night and "look" at it does not mean they are active in the community. And before they see this and accuse me of shitting on the game, the people, etc, at least I participate actively in the community and mingle with the members. Of the people who visit sky on the daily, Julien is a prime example of someone who should and deserves to be mod. Experience combined with present activity mixed with a passion for the game - he deserves it. Sky can't continue to function given its current state.
Back to top Go down
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 am

this topic is new and exciting.
Back to top Go down
atangerine
Admin
atangerine

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Colygrim

Colygrim

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:34 pm

All I am gonna say is this;

Posting this will cause more conflict once CC and HaLR have read this forum topic between the current Owners vs the current members (and whatever side the new moderators go on). New judgements on others are going to be made and grudges are going to be held. To me, this topic is asking for a chat argument at some degree
Back to top Go down
Miles
Admin
Miles

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:12 pm

are you guys talking about completely getting rid of jimmy and halr? cause its not gonna happen
Back to top Go down
https://mschargedsky.forumotion.com
MSC

MSC

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 am

I have to say that I agree with what Treesus is getting at... within the past couple of months Sky has been dead and then has just recently become somewhat active, we even have new mods. BUT, as I've been on the chat I've seen little to no moderation at all and it's nothing personal against our owners and moderators, but with the flow of things now.. there's no way the MSC community will flourish like we hoped it would when MSCSky was created. I understand that maybe we've gotten into some other games (most of you should know what I'm taking about) I admit that I haven't been playing MSC a whole lot myself, but that's beyond the point. I'm still willing to help the community out like most of us should and even though we play different games, we should still be involved. We don't necessarily need new mods or owners, all we need is the current one's support.. I hope some people understand what message I want to get across.

Last edited by Y on Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shad0winvadr
Admin
Shad0winvadr

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:04 am

If ur calling my modding shoddy then ur 100% correct. We need more jawa mods
Back to top Go down
Treesus
Admin
Treesus

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:04 pm

It. Just. Happened.
Back to top Go down
atangerine
Admin
atangerine

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 6:30 pm

Treesus wrote:
It. Just. Happened.
?
Back to top Go down
Treesus
Admin
Treesus

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Shad0winvadr
Admin
Shad0winvadr

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:42 pm

non
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky needs a new leader.   Sky needs a new leader. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky needs a new leader.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strikers Cup League :: General MSC Discussion :: Off topic-
Jump to: