Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
Teams that should be used more EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
Teams that should be used more EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
Teams that should be used more EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
Teams that should be used more EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
Teams that should be used more EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
Teams that should be used more EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
Teams that should be used more EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
Teams that should be used more EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
Teams that should be used more EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

Teams that should be used more

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Batman

Teams that should be used more Empty
PostSubject: Teams that should be used more   Teams that should be used more EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:52 am

people just like to copy whats the best in competitive games. this is what really got missed out on

Luigi/Mario: pretty much any luigi or mario team is really powerful. They have the strongest special in the game as well as good dekes. People are to lazy to learn how to play proper defense with them imo. i was one goal away from winning pure shooting tourney just abusing their special. it can instantly change a game from trailing 2-0 with only 1 item to trailing 2-1 with 2 items, ultra strong.

boo
db diddy
db

: really strong team i doubt anyone here as ever used. i started dicking around with it when tricks showed me a start up goal you can do with boo at the top position. I use it with diddy because he's a fast passer which makes the opening stronger as well as gives the 2nd passer the team needs. I feel it is as powerful as daisy 2 boo db at home. Obviously it cant compete with wally at home. Ive had pretty good success with it whenever i run it even against top players. Im sure its just as good as the standard teams with more practice.

Bowser: not so underated anymore, back in the day no one played bowser just felt like noting. Really good slide, shuttle, decent shots. only held back by a crappy special

I also wish shyguy would get more love but really there is no reason to run a shooting sidekick other than birdo. i feel most balanced characters are strong just outclassed
Back to top Go down
Shad0winvadr
Admin
Shad0winvadr

PostSubject: Re: Teams that should be used more   Teams that should be used more EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:30 am

Zizou pretty much showcases how to use a Luigi. He averages 5-6 super Luigis a game.
Back to top Go down
xKelseyx

xKelseyx

PostSubject: Re: Teams that should be used more   Teams that should be used more EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Koopa > All sidekicks

Fact.
Back to top Go down
Treesus
Admin
Treesus

PostSubject: Re: Teams that should be used more   Teams that should be used more EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:42 pm

In response to sothe's half joking comment, med shooters, more specifically sidekicks, are very underrated and from my experience have surprisingly large sweet spots when given a setup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teams that should be used more   Teams that should be used more Empty

Back to top Go down

Teams that should be used more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strikers Cup League :: General MSC Discussion :: Metagame Discussion-
Jump to: