HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 

Tips for a noob?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shoshonte

PostSubject: Tips for a noob?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Ok hey guys, I'm new here and everything so yeah. Anyways I'm extremely enjoying this game at the moment and was wondering if anybody could give me some tips in general? esp. using Dry Bones since Challenge 12 is getting on my nerves lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coheed&cambria

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a noob?   Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:54 pm

of course, we would be glad to help you out. first of all, you need to learn about the z chip functions and how to trick. after knowing roughly how to do so, it will greatly help for you to decide if you would like to be a shooter, trickster, or combination of both, and set a main team that you will be using for the most part.

there are lots of beneficial ways to score goals for shooters and tricksters. tricksters of course can use tricks, which are based of z chips that can confuse the goalie and get an easy goal. however these are more preventable than shooting. shooters have what are called "setups", where you pass the ball in a certain sequence then shoot, which always brings kritter out of position for a free goal if done right. in addition, shooters have luck shooting which gives them an edge over trick offenses in that they can score from nearly anywhere.

if you would like to see some examples of these, the best place to look is youtube, i can send you some links of some great tutorials. then if you are still having some troubles i will gladly give you feedback or show you in game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shoshonte

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a noob?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:48 am

Thanks. I don't know how to shoot very well so the way i usually win is boo dekeing or jumping the goalie. Anyways is there anyway to charge up the ball faster w/o having to pass it around and around? That would help if there is a way. Also 331076-115973 is my FC if you want to show me the ropes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coheed&cambria

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a noob?   Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:49 pm

well, for starters, we do not allow boo deking through the goalie. it is viewed as an unfair tactic that your opponents wouldnt appreciate

and yeah, there is a much easier way. you can simply hold down the b button, then if you pass it off before the b hold times out forcing a shot/clear , then the ball will successfully maintain all the charge. In addition, with boo, you can hold b, then if you deke while holding b, it will reset the timing of the hold, but keep all the charge. you can quickly go from a purple ball to white ball without ever needing to pass once when using boo.

and my fc is 103437-400000, id love to play sometime and help show you what i mean
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shoshonte

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a noob?   Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:39 am

Cool. I didn't know that was considered an unfair tactic. I played a bit online yesterday and now realize that I should refuse all matches with 3 stars. The lag was soo bad it wasn't even funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coheed&cambria

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a noob?   Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:57 pm

yeah, those three stars are killer. but in general msc is the least laggy nintendo wifi game so that usually isnt a problem Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollipop

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a noob?   Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Dont Boo Glitch either!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for a noob?   

Back to top Go down

Tips for a noob?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top