HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 
 

 East vs West Tournament Sign-ups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fifaking

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 19
Location : asdf

PostSubject: Re: East vs West Tournament Sign-ups   Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:37 pm

If could still sign up Im in Illinois so the Midwest and if I can still sign up then I would probably be a sub on the west.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the-nintendo-master

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: East vs West Tournament Sign-ups   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:28 pm

fifaking wrote:
If could still sign up Im in Illinois so the Midwest and if I can still sign up then I would probably be a sub on the west.

It's useless when you're not active fifaking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2k.



Posts : 104
Join date : 2011-08-04

PostSubject: Re: East vs West Tournament Sign-ups   Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:44 pm

sign me up on this peeps afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xKelseyx

avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-10-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: East vs West Tournament Sign-ups   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Hey TNM, thanks for getting my name right. (;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coheed&cambria

avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-08-08
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: East vs West Tournament Sign-ups   Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:58 pm

lol, more like thanks for correcting it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fifaking

avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2011-08-05
Age : 19
Location : asdf

PostSubject: Re: East vs West Tournament Sign-ups   Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:09 pm

the-nintendo-master wrote:
fifaking wrote:
If could still sign up Im in Illinois so the Midwest and if I can still sign up then I would probably be a sub on the west.

It's useless when you're not active fifaking
I've just had a lot going on this week. I'll be on more tomorrow and over the weekend. That's all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Colygrim

avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2011-08-05
Location : Baltimore

PostSubject: Re: East vs West Tournament Sign-ups   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:19 pm

fifaking wrote:
the-nintendo-master wrote:
fifaking wrote:
If could still sign up Im in Illinois so the Midwest and if I can still sign up then I would probably be a sub on the west.

It's useless when you're not active fifaking
I've just had a lot going on this week. I'll be on more tomorrow and over the weekend. That's all.


Dude you are basically inactive these days -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollipop

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-08-16

PostSubject: Re: East vs West Tournament Sign-ups   Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:23 pm

hehe haha. im not in....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaRKneSS



Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-11

PostSubject: Re: East vs West Tournament Sign-ups   Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:53 am

Lollipop wrote:
hehe haha. im not in....

okay...well sorry I've not been around of late. Been pretty busy for the past week and a half. Still not many sign-ups though so I think I'm gonna close this and think of a different way to start this like an actual tournament or something. That will be later though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollipop

avatar

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-08-16

PostSubject: Re: East vs West Tournament Sign-ups   Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:22 am

Ok...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: East vs West Tournament Sign-ups   

Back to top Go down
 
East vs West Tournament Sign-ups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Champions League Tournament ~ Sign - IN ~
» 2011 Corporate Hype HS All-Star Classic
» Virgin Brute Tournament ***** Sign-ups are closed *****
» West Australian 40k masters - ultimate 40k - 2012
» Clint Dunning - University of Ottawa Tournament

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strikers Cup League :: Competition :: Tournaments-
Jump to: