HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 

How did you come up with your chat name?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifaking

PostSubject: How did you come up with your chat name?   Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:40 pm

I chose fifaking after my email address. When I got my email in 3rd grade my dad chose the name and I had been obsessed with soccer so he chose fifa_king and for the chat name I just shortened it to fifaking. So how did you all come up with your chat names?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2k.

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Shadow gave it to me -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollipop

PostSubject: How did you come up with your chat name?   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Lol Necro. i chose lollipop cuz i like lollipops. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zizou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:31 pm

My nickname in soccer in life is Zizou cuz my last name is Zeidan like the professional player from france who head butted the italian. I then shortened Zizou to Ziz cuz it looked cool Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2k.

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Zizou wrote:
My nickname in soccer in life is Zizou cuz my last name is Zeidan like the professional player from france who head butted the italian. I then shortened Zizou to Ziz cuz it looked cool Smile

The French guy's last name is Zidane, not Zeidan......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollipop

PostSubject: How did you come up with your chat name?   Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:58 pm

hahahaha, Necro i guess knows more about soccer than Ziz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skittz

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:56 am

Skittles was/is my favorite candy and I thought it would be unique. Skittz is a shorter version of Skittles and Skeetz is just sexier then Skittz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your chat name?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1