Strikers Cup League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» MSC Discord
How did you come up with your chat name? EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 1:39 am by JaySkyBlue

» for those lost in the past
How did you come up with your chat name? EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 11:10 pm by Shad0winvadr

» THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING DEAD, IT MAKES BRAWL LOOK NOT DEAD
How did you come up with your chat name? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:46 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Proof lombre is homosexual/low IQ/cant tell gender/disliked/*Think of one yourself*
How did you come up with your chat name? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 am by Hacked by MelBester9

» Its time to say! Good bye! It was fun until it lasted! GGS
How did you come up with your chat name? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:02 am by Shad0winvadr

» New Wiimmfi League
How did you come up with your chat name? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:43 pm by Red9378

» Boohead's farewell
How did you come up with your chat name? EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:19 pm by boohead86

» Colygrim's Farewell
How did you come up with your chat name? EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:00 am by Shad0winvadr

» MSC Hacks (a title ranging between 10 and 255 characters)
How did you come up with your chat name? EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:01 pm by RickyRam

How did you come up with your chat name?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fifaking

fifaking

How did you come up with your chat name? Empty
PostSubject: How did you come up with your chat name?   How did you come up with your chat name? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:40 pm

I chose fifaking after my email address. When I got my email in 3rd grade my dad chose the name and I had been obsessed with soccer so he chose fifa_king and for the chat name I just shortened it to fifaking. So how did you all come up with your chat names?
Back to top Go down
2k.

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   How did you come up with your chat name? EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Shadow gave it to me -_-
Back to top Go down
Lollipop

Lollipop

PostSubject: How did you come up with your chat name?   How did you come up with your chat name? EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Lol Necro. i chose lollipop cuz i like lollipops. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zizou
Admin
Zizou

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   How did you come up with your chat name? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:31 pm

My nickname in soccer in life is Zizou cuz my last name is Zeidan like the professional player from france who head butted the italian. I then shortened Zizou to Ziz cuz it looked cool Smile
Back to top Go down
2k.

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   How did you come up with your chat name? EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Zizou wrote:
My nickname in soccer in life is Zizou cuz my last name is Zeidan like the professional player from france who head butted the italian. I then shortened Zizou to Ziz cuz it looked cool Smile

The French guy's last name is Zidane, not Zeidan......
Back to top Go down
Lollipop

Lollipop

PostSubject: How did you come up with your chat name?   How did you come up with your chat name? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:58 pm

hahahaha, Necro i guess knows more about soccer than Ziz.
Back to top Go down
Skittz

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   How did you come up with your chat name? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:56 am

Skittles was/is my favorite candy and I thought it would be unique. Skittz is a shorter version of Skittles and Skeetz is just sexier then Skittz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   How did you come up with your chat name? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your chat name?
Page 1 of 1