HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 

How did you come up with your chat name?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fifaking

PostSubject: How did you come up with your chat name?   Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:40 pm

I chose fifaking after my email address. When I got my email in 3rd grade my dad chose the name and I had been obsessed with soccer so he chose fifa_king and for the chat name I just shortened it to fifaking. So how did you all come up with your chat names?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2k.

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Shadow gave it to me -_-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollipop

PostSubject: How did you come up with your chat name?   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Lol Necro. i chose lollipop cuz i like lollipops. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zizou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:31 pm

My nickname in soccer in life is Zizou cuz my last name is Zeidan like the professional player from france who head butted the italian. I then shortened Zizou to Ziz cuz it looked cool Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2k.

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Zizou wrote:
My nickname in soccer in life is Zizou cuz my last name is Zeidan like the professional player from france who head butted the italian. I then shortened Zizou to Ziz cuz it looked cool Smile

The French guy's last name is Zidane, not Zeidan......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lollipop

PostSubject: How did you come up with your chat name?   Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:58 pm

hahahaha, Necro i guess knows more about soccer than Ziz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skittz

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:56 am

Skittles was/is my favorite candy and I thought it would be unique. Skittz is a shorter version of Skittles and Skeetz is just sexier then Skittz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you come up with your chat name?   

Back to top Go down

How did you come up with your chat name?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strikers Cup League :: General MSC Discussion :: Off topic-
Jump to: