HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics

Share | 

Clearing Range.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowinvadr-

PostSubject: Clearing Range.   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:11 pm

I dont know how to phrase what im talking about well but CC mentioned it in his self pass therory and called it Ariel Range, he was referring to the range at which a character can preform an action on a free ariel ball like a pass, clear, or shot.

Whether the maximum range at which a character can preform an action on a free ball (On the ground or in the air) is subject to variables such as type of action or type of character is what im wondering. For example does Waluigi have a greater maximum range than say daisy.

Something that I believe does affect the maximum range is the type of action, like shot, clear, pass, or air pass. What I personally have noticed while playing is that when blocking a chip (free ball) a normal pass block as opposed to ariel has a greater range. For example the range at which I can block a titans if farther if I block it with a pass instead of a an ariel pass. Call me crazy but this is just what ive noticed, that my blocks are much more dependable when using a non ariel pass. I also feel like non ariel passes have a better chance of beating home aswell, possibly because it results in getting to the ball first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coheed&cambria

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Range.   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:18 pm

yes, i also agree with that theory, perhaps something that i should have mentioned along with my self pass theory, because i have been thinking that for quite some time

for me, it is shooting/clearing which i think has the greatest range. anyone who has played me will notice that i only block tricks with the b button, regardless of whether i am home or away. in addition to thinking it has better range, i also find it easier to just spam the living hell out of the b button anytime someone is in position to do a trick as opposed to timing when i have to press a.

great point shadow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shad0winvadr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Range.   Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:01 am

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearing Range.   

Back to top Go down